Every penny donated makes a huge difference to the work we do, young children and their families. It literally can mean a case of life or death for some.
While all gifts are gratefully received, a regular donation is best for the charity to be able to plan ahead to achieve its goals in relieving people from poverty.
Support our Bag of Smiles Campaign this Christmas
Please view this short message to you and please help us provide food parcels for families who normally struggle every day to live.
Emergency Aid: COVID-19
The Give us Five Campaign
Farming, Investing in People, Vital and valuable, Education, empowerment and encouragement.
Leave a legacy in your Will
- We will always understand that your dearest loved ones always come first.
- Your Will is your personal property and we will never have any access to its contents.
- We know that it takes careful time and consideration when leaving a legacy and this is to be done in your own time. It’s your decision.
- Every single penny you give will go to helping our children and families within our projects of operation. We promise we will spend your money wisely. Your legacy gift will be treated with the utmost respect and of course we will be very sensitive to your needs.
- You don’t have to tell us if you are leaving a gift to People against Poverty, but if you do, we will be able to personally thank you, it will help us to plan for the future and we promise to keep your decision absolutely confidential.
- If there is anything you need to know about your legacy then please get in touch with us.