There are so many ways you could help raise much needed funds and at the same time have some fun! Below are some suggestions, although you may have some creative ideas of your own:
- Shop online? Raise money for us just by doing your regular shopping at no extra cost to you! Sign up to Give as you Live and retailers will donate to us every time you make a purchase! You can find out more about Give as You Live here
- Sign up to Everyclick. An internet search engine which donates 1p for every click you make. Remember to add us as your favourite charity
- Are you a runner? Why not consider raising money by running at a local event. We will give you moral support and be there for your every step that you need us. We take part every year in the Bath Half Marathon. Or if there is any other race that you would like to take part in just let us know.
- Would you be brave enough to do a parachute jump? We can arrange a jump for you at your nearest airfield, or, if like us you’re in the southwest take a look on Go Sky Dive
- Take part in an Overseas Adventure, many dates and locations available, just contact us.
- Are you a cyclist? You could be part of an organised cycling event. Each cycle route will be planned to ensure maximum fun and enjoyment. You will be guided from start to finish. We are taking part in an organised event cycling from London to Paris in time to catch the end of the 2017 Tour de France. Find out more click here.
- Have you any items you no longer want? To create this into cash to benefit those in need, you could sell this on Ebay (we are a registered charity with Ebay). If you have lots of items you could do a bootsale.
- Do you enjoy craft? How about making greeting cards to sell.
These are just a few suggestions and there are many, many ways in which to raise funds. If you have an idea and would like to put it to us for consideration we would love to hear from you. Just complete the form below and someone will be in touch with you shortly.