Leaving a legacy to People against Poverty is almost certainly a promise of a better future for our project communities whom we support. Leaving a legacy will mean that we can continue our work in helping those living in dire circumstances and giving back hope where there is none.
We promise you:
- We will always understand that your dearest loved ones always come first.
- Your Will is your personal property and we will never have any access to its contents.
- We know that it takes careful time and consideration when leaving a legacy and this is to be done in your own time. It’s your decision.
- Every single penny you give will go to helping our children and families within our projects of operation. We promise we will spend your money wisely. Your legacy gift will be treated with the utmost respect and of course we will be very sensitive to your needs.
- You don’t have to tell us if you are leaving a gift to People against Poverty, but if you do, we will be able to personally thank you, it will help us to plan for the future and we promise to keep your decision absolutely confidential.
- If there is anything you need to know about your legacy then please get in touch with our Will expert and Advisor, Mike Hiner of MJH Financial Solutions or call him on T:01793 950 846: M:07738 007 812
To see the achievements of the charity please download our latest AnnualReview Folder