Now in its 5th year, TrekFest is fast becoming the UK’s best charity walk. Taking place in 2 of the UK’s most breath-taking national parks, the Peak District and the Brecon Beacons, TrekFest offers participants a choice to complete one of 2 demanding trekking routes:-
* 50km * 25km*
Take part in fantastic weekend in the Brecon Beacons on the 3rd and 4th June 2017 or the Peak District on the 2nd and 3rd September 2017 . If you want to take part all you need to do is choose your location, choose the distance, and then register to fundraise for People against Poverty using one of the links below! You can register as an individual or as part of a team and can choose to either raise a minimum amount of sponsorship for People against Poverty or pay the challenge costs yourself and fund raise in your spare time.
- Trek through rugged countryside with the choice of two stunning National Parks
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Two routes (25km and 50km) – a challenge to suit every ability level
- Trek at your own pace
- Event village with camping, parking, showers, toilets and food facilities throughout the weekend – come and make a weekend of it!
- Bring friends and family to savour the atmosphere and cheer you on
- Refreshments en route to keep up your energy levels
- Manned checkpoints at regular intervals throughout each route
- Fully supported – expert outdoor staff on hand every step of the way
- Fully route marked – minimal navigation required
- Pre event support to prepare you for the big day
Click on the links below to register for either TrekFest in the Brecon Beacons (3rd and 4th June 2017) or the Peak District (2nd and 3rd September 2017) If you would like any more information please contact us.
If you would like any no obligation information please contact us
Payment Option A – Registration fee + Minimum sponsorship
You pay the registration fee and in addition, you commit to raising the relevant minimum sponsorship for PaP.
50km – £60 registration fee + £300 minimum sponsorship per person
25km – £45 registration fee + £165 minimum sponsorship per person
50% of the fundraising target (either £150 or £82.50) must be received by your chosen charity no later than 6 weeks prior to the challenge. At this time, we will pay the cost of the challenge (50km = £90 or 25km = £50) from your minimum sponsorship. The other 50% and pledges for the remaining sponsorship must be sent to PaP no later than 4 weeks after completion of the event.
Payment Option B – Registration fee + Self-funding balance
You pay the registration fee AND the challenge balance. Although there is no minimum sponsorship requirement, we do ask you to try and raise as much as possible for PaP.
50km – £60 registration fee + £90
25km – £35 registration fee + £50
Six weeks prior to the event an invoice will be sent to you for the relevant challenge balance shown above.
Payment Option C – Discounted total cost at registration
You pay the TOTAL discounted cost of the challenge at registration. Although there is no minimum sponsorship requirement, we do ask you to try and raise as much as possible for PaP.
50km – Total Cost at registration = £140 per person
25km – Total Cost at registration = £85 per person